- Ways to wear
Professional-grade BUFF Dry-Cool Reflective multifunctional headwear is made with COOLMAX® PRO performance fiber and is ideal for use in warm and sunny climates or during the hottest months of the year. Styles feature 3M Scotchlite™ retro-reflective material for high visibility and safety. Dry-Cool headwear protects you from the hot sun, dust and exposure on the jobsite.
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- Reflective strip for enhanced visibility
- Multifunctional - can be worn as a neck gaitor, face mask, cap, balaclava, etc.
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Soft COOLMAX® PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter
100% polyester microfiber
A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
Blocks 95% of UV radiation.* Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection like this one reduce your UV exposure. *Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythemally effective UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Center in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996. “Sun protective clothing—Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93.3% (UPF≥15) to 96.7% (UPF≥30) averaging 95% UV protection (UPF≥20).