This balaclava is specially recommended for structural firefighters. It offers high level protection in environments with thermal risk, such a flashover, contact heat and radiant heat. Lightweight and breathable. Composed by 2 layers fabric of a blend between meta-aramid fibers from DupPontTM Nomex® and Viscose FR® for a superior protection and comfort. Certifications: CE - CAT III EN ISO 13688/13, EN 13911/17, EN 1149-5/18, NFPA 1971/18.
- Offers high level of protection in environments with thermal risk, such a flashover, contact heat and radiant heat
- Lightweight and breathable
- Composed of M-Aramid Fibers from DuPontTM Nomex® and Viscose FR®
- Built and designed to reduce the effects of static electricity
- NOMEX® meta-aramid fiber manufactured by DuPont. Flame-resistant properties, great resistance against high temperatures and resistance against melting, dripping or combustion.
MATERIALS56% M-Aramid Nomex®
31% Viscose FR
3% P-Aramid Kevlar®
2% Carbon fiber P-140