BUFF Original Multifunctional Headwear is engineered with a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50 protection, and 95% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber. BUFF Original Multifunctional Headwear is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. Can be worn more than 12 different ways, from a cap to a balaclava to a hair tie, for a personalized style and perfect fit.
Twelve percent of each sale of the licensed U.S. Ski & Snowboard BUFF Multifunctional Collection goes back to the youth athletes to help them achieve their dreams and support our shared dedication to excellence on and off the mountain.
- 95% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber
- 4-way ULTRA-STRETCH
- UPF 50 Sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- Multifunctional - 12+ ways to wear
- 100% Seamless
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-most adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 (L) x 9 (W) inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.