*Final Sale: No returns or exchanges on Filter Masks. Discounts and promo codes do not apply to Filter Masks.
Face masks have become an essential accessory for an active daily life. Designed with easy change BUFF® Replacement Filters that block 98% of airborne particulates and back-of-head adjustable elastic bands that eliminate discomfort behind the ears – the BUFF® Filter Mask improves active fit and function. Technically built with 4-Way ULTRA STRETCH BUFF® CoolNet UV+ cooling fabric.
- HeiQ V-block antibacterial interior mesh fabric treatment
- UPF 50+ sun protection*
- Customized fit with adjustable back-of-head elastic bands
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Extremely lightweight and highly breathable
- Adult one size - head circumference size 52 cm to 63 cm
- Not intended for medical use
Includes 5 replacement filters
- Filters offer 98% bacterial filtration efficiency
- Each filter can be used for a maximum of 24 hours
- Filter life may vary based on usage and environment
For more information visit our Filter Mask FAQ's
95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
How to Clean
Upon removing the 3-Layer BUFF® Replaceable Filter, it is recommended to wash the BUFF® Filter Mask with hot water (60ºC/130ºF) to ensure total disinfection.
- Machine-wash safe at 60ºC/130ºF. Recommended delicate cycle and less than 30 mins washing program.
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.