UV INSECT SHIELD ARM SLEEVES
BROWN TROUT (SET OF 2)
- Ways to wear
- Provides UPF 40+ protection*
- Built-in Insect Shield® Protection™
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- Moisture wicking, breathable fabric
- Durable, comfortable four-way stretch for light compression
- Brushed elastic upper with engineered silicone grip holds sleeve comfortably in place
- Stretch flatlock seam eliminates chafing
- Antimicrobial fabric treatment helps control odors
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Set of 2 arm sleeves
Insect Shield® Built-In Insect Repellant
Effective: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums).
Convenient: Invisible protection just by putting on your clothes.
Comfortable: You can’t tell it’s there but the bugs can.
Durable: Lasts through 70 launderings, the expected lifetime of a garment.
- Machine wash cold with like color
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Line dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
(UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 40 will allow only 1/40th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection at Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services in accordance with the standard AATCC 183:200 “Ultraviolet Protection Properties for Fabric.”