BUFF Original Reflective Safety Multifunctional Headwear is engineered with two 3M Scotchlite™ retro-reflective stripes, 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50 protection, and 100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber. The performance proven and multisport versatile Original Reflective Safety Multifunctional Headwear dries quickly, wicks away moisture, resists wind and can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
- Features two 3M Scotchlite™ retro-reflective stripes for enhanced visibility in poor light conditions.
- High Visibility Clothing Certifications: *EN ISO 20471:213
- 4-way stretch
- UPF 50 Sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- 100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber
- 100% Seamless
- Moisture-management, quick-drying
Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 (L) x 9 (W) inches
Weight: 1.6 ounces
95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.
High Visibility Clothing Certifications: *EN ISO 20471:213
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.