DETAILS*Final Sale: No returns or exchanges on BUFF® Filter Tubes.
Feels and fits like your favorite BUFF® product. Designed with a 3-layer BUFF® replaceable filter that blocks with 98% bacterial filtration efficiency, staying put in a built-in antimicrobial-treated mesh pocket, and changes out easily. Ergonomically designed with 95% recycled REPREVE® performance fabric and a 4-Way ULTRA STRETCH fit easily covers your nose and mouth without feeling claustrophobic or clammy. Simply pull it up and down as needed, no rearranging required.
- 95% recycled REPREVE® fabric (same as in BUFF® Original Multifunctional Headwear)
- Antimicrobial HeiQ V-Block treatment on the Interior mesh fabric filter pocket
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- All-day comfort with excellent breathability
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Machine-wash safe – Recommend warm temperature, delicate cycle, and less than 30 minutes washing program.
- Bonded seams and overlock darts at top for better comfort and fit
- Not intended for medical use
- M/L – Head circumference 52cm to 56cm
- Tube measures 22.5cm wide, 51cm tall
- XS/S – Head circumference 45cm to 52cm
- Tube measures 20.5cm wide, 46cm tall
Each BUFF Filter Tube includes 5 BUFF Replacement Filters. Additional BUFF Replacement Filters are available in 30-packs.
- Filters offer 98% bacterial filtration efficiency
- 3-layer filter with one layer of melt-blown Nano fiber, enclosed by to layers of water repellent fiber
- Each filter can be used for a maximum of 24 hours
- Filter life may vary based on usage and environment
- Glue and latex free
- Adult 30-Pack of BUFF® Replacement Filters fits both adult size BUFF® Filter Tube and adult size BUFF® Filter Masks
- Replacement filters come in adult and kid sizes
As an engaged partner of UNICEF, BUFF® has committed to donating 2% of our global yearly profits to projects helping combat COVID-19. Learn more
MATERIALS95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
How to Clean
Upon removing the 3-Layer BUFF® Replaceable Filter, it is recommended to wash the BUFF® Filter Tube with hot water (60ºC/130ºF) to ensure total disinfection.
- Machine-wash safe at 60ºC/130ºF. Recommended delicate cycle and less than 30 mins washing program.
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.