RAINBOW TROUT 2
- Ways to wear
From the company that invented multifunctional headwear, BUFF UV XL multifunctional headwear delivers all the functionality of the UV, but with a 1 1/4" wider circumference for a roomier, more relaxed fit. Blocks up to 95 percent of the sun's harmful rays. COOLMAX® PRO fiber wicks moisture and dries fast for comfort on the move and the Polygiene® treatment resists odors so you can wear it more and wash it less. The ingenious seamless design minimizes irritation for long-term comfort. Exceptionally adaptable, BUFF UV XL multifunctional headwear can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to do rag - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- 1 1/4" wider circumference than the BUFF UV multifunctional headwear
- COOLMAX® PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Multifunctional - 12+ Ways to Wear
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Lightweight thermal performance
- Polygiene® fabric treatment helps control odors
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 21.5" x 11"
- Weight: 1.5 ounces
100% polyester microfiber
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi.
“Wear more, wash less!
A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
* UV PROTECTION: 95%
Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).